We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Change Analyst to join our client, a well-known organisation on 6 month contract basis.
The Change Analyst will play a key role in identifying, planning and coordinating change initiatives for customer facing deliveries. As a Change Analyst, you will work alongside the Change Lead and a multi-disciplinary project team, leading the change with a strong focus on communication and employee adoption.
You will be responsible for
- Develop and deliver an overarching change management plan for the program
- Provide change advice and support for deployment change readiness
- Lead change aspects of the implementation
- Prioritise change deliverables
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Identify risks as well as developing and executing mitigation measures
- Scope and manage impacts of the proposed and implemented change
- Provide project measures and reporting
- Provide status reports
- Consult and collaborate with Comms, the Program team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated similar Change Analyst expertise in a large and complex organisation
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Strong analytical, planning and organisation skills
- Exceptional written, communication, influencing skills
- Proactive and thrives on working in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a agile environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100385. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com