The Business Analyst is a key member of the program team and is responsible for providing business analysis and delivering quality business deliverables across Operators and the Operations teams. The program is expected to have more than 80 go-live events across a 2.5-year period significantly impacting the operations of multiple parties at each of these events.
- Review the current "As Is" situation and Supplier documentation and develops the Change Impact Assessment which defines the scope of business change activities to transition to the "To Be" situation.
- Assists in the development of the business transition roadmap and underpinning work packages which support stakeholders transitioning their organisations to the To Be situation.
- Engages with stakeholders to identify and gather business requirements; development of business requirement documents, including reporting requirements.
- Engages with the Supplier and provide expert business process advice to the program in business process design reviews.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify business requirements and develop the business processes which will integrate with vendor business processes.
- Analyses underlying issues or problems and identifies innovative options for consideration.
- Prepares reports, option papers and recommendations for management consideration.
- Arranges, prepares and takes part in business stakeholder meetings and presents issues and solutions.
- Engages in the planning, preparation and execution of end-to-end testing activities, spanning across Vendor and stakeholders as required.
- Contribute to go live planning and provide support to cut over and post go live events.
The successful candidate must extensive experience as a Business Analyst working in complex programs made up of numerous projects and be able to demonstrate communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation, including process maps, business concepts, options papers and reports and articulation of information clearly via meetings, presentations and workshops and influencing skills are critical to this position.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 0409 614 218, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100230. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com