About the Company
This role is with a major bank in Sydney. You will be working as a Senior Business Analyst/Unstructured Data Specialist within a large Wealth Separation program.
About the Role
This is a Separation Program within a Wealth function of the bank.
- Conduct high-level discussions with stakeholders to discover potential contentious content locations and to identify SME employees who may be able to help.
- Conduct workshops with employees to discover details on contentious data content
- Work with T&O to discover data locations and content
- Use an internally developed Mapped Drive analysis tool to discover high usage File Share drives.
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation, and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third-party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high-quality end-user training and ad-hoc end-user support
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Technical BA with a proven background in Banking & Finance.
- Strong understanding of Unstructured Data, data segregation, and separation, especially comingled data
- Understanding of Data Content Discovery Tools
- Ability to build rapport/relationships with all levels of the organisation, strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Understanding of Risk
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99232. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com