Here is your opportunity to be part of an exciting Technology Uplift Project!
Our client, a Global Organisation, has an initial Fixed-Term 12 month contract opportunity available in their Brisbane CBD office for a switched on Senior Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work on process improvement activities to achieve the capability/maturity levels defined in the program.
This role will work closely with a range of stakeholders to capture, analyse and improve processes; create and update documentation; gather and organise artifacts; and generate other communication material as required.
This means that your role will involve supporting requirements gathering and processing gap analysis through workshops and relevant analysis techniques, identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability, as well as achieving a consensus on business requirements and processes with a variety of internal and external stakeholders/SMEs.
The following skills and experience is required:
- Degree or tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems, Communications or Computer Science, or relevant experience working as a Business Analyst (process improvement)
- +5 years prior experience of process and business analysis, definition, mapping, and improvement
- Experience using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and use of the BABOK - Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Knowledge about CMMI and ISO (9001, 20000, and other similar Quality Standards)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate new ideas/issues to others as well as effectively interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must.
- Ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Coachable, willing to be challenged, learn and grow.
- Team player, passionate about enabling others to be successful.
- Ability to conduct meetings with a large, varied audience, manage to agenda and achieve results.
- Knowledge of ITIL is highly desirable
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99259. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com