|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Financial Institutions, they provide a comprehensive and integrated range of Financial Service products to individuals and businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the delivery of Tax requirements within a Tax Wealth separation program.
- Validation of Direct Tax requirements
- Establishment of Income Tax calculations / models
- Establishment of tax provision calculations / models
- Establishment of reporting frameworks to regulatory body's (ATO)
- Identification of data sources and development of process/policies to extract data from appropriate systems
- Development of governance frameworks
- Development of end-to-end future state processes, procedures, and controls
- Managing corporate super activity
- Managing risk and Identifying Issues or breaches
- Meeting all policy and compliance requirements
- Investigating and developing their Business Analysis approach building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with testers to ensure full understanding of business requirements
The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of Tax, PAYG Income processes, Tax provisioning, Tax regulatory bodies, and frameworks. You will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Business Analyst qualification ( Desirable)
- Experience in income tax returns
- Experience in tax regulatory and governance frameworks
- Experience in Tax Systems
- Proven experience knowledge of corporate super, pensions and Insurance products
- Strong understanding regulations and legal principles
- Proven experience of end to end remediation lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
- Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99367. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com