|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
Large Australian Enterprise customer working with the latest technologies to continuously improve and strive to be the best in their industry sector. Excellent working conditions and environment with plenty of opportunity for growth and development.
About the Role
The Security Strategy Program is the primary vehicle for delivering the customers Security Strategy. The program is focused on uplifting their security controls and capability to establish an optimised and frictionless Cyber Security capability to protect our customers and colleagues, support business growth and enable a cyber-resilient organisation.
- Defining Business, Functional & Non-Functional Requirements
- Decomposing work through the agile life cycle down to User Stories
- Process Modelling and Control Design
- Defining governance frameworks and defining technical operating models
- Involvement in Operational Acceptance and BAU Handover activities
- Identifying and defining business value for initiatives and features
- Facilitate prioritisation in accordance with business need
- Input to/ documentation for an RFP and analysis of vendor responses to RFP.
- Defining POC success criteria
- Prior experience as a BA working with security
- IT degree or Technology experience
- Knowledge of NAB processes, standards and delivery models
- Knowledge of banking industry
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding Project Management methodologies and practices
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102953. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com