Our client is a major international financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives.
Currently, they require a number of Business Analysts to support them. These teams are currently looking for BA's with a strong background in financial services and BA's with knowledge and experience working on AML/ KYC/ CTF/ Fraud/ Sanctions/ FATCA/ CRS related projects.
The core objective of this project is to provide a consolidated view of all Anti Money Laundering /Counter-Terrorism Financing and Sanctions issues and ensure end-to-end issue management in accordance with associated program and regulatory obligations.
The Successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- The timely identification, escalation and resolution of AML/CTF and Sanction issues across the organisation
- Coordination and management of multiple and complex stakeholder groups across the organisation
- Prioritisation management - includes understanding and incorporating Inter-dependencies and Critical Decisions (mentioned below)
- Collaboration with Remediation Management Office to ensure alignment of processes and artefacts across issues management and remediation
- Completion of root cause analysis, where required and within scope.
- Regular status reporting from agreed action owners and in flight projects
- Stakeholder and communication mechanism to promote awareness of the Issues Management Office and processes across relevant functions.
- Ongoing reporting requirements for broader stakeholder group (e.g. business forums and committees)
To be consider you must have:
- Knowledge of project life cycle and project methodologies
- Experience gathering business requirements, articulation and validation, process mapping and policy/ procedural documentation
- Experience working on regulatory or compliance projects
- Experience and knowledge of AML/ KYC/ Fraud/ Sanctions/ FATCA/ CRS
- Experience developing business cases under agile methodology
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite - word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasker and strong ability to prioritise
- Ability to work with ambiguous legislation
- Experience in banking and financial services essential
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Melbourne CBD on an initial 6 month contract working on a major transformation program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90313. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com