An amazing opportunity has become available to join this tier 1 financial insitution on a major transformation, they are searching for a experienced Business Analyst or Scrum Master to join them for an immediate start (Monday!) This role would see you working to elicit requirements, facilitation collaboration and ensure agreed objectives are delivered to assist functionality across our clients Data team as well as where they interface into other product and dev teams.
- Facilitation of team meetings (workshops, planning, stand-ups, retro, health checks)
- Defining hypotheses or problem statements and working with teams to break down into epics and small stories/tasks
- Work closely with team members regarding work in progress, clarification of requirements and prioritisation
- Participation in steering committee wall walk to deliver key messages,risks and progress against metrics
- Data analysis to assist with team decision making and validate or disprove hypothesis
- Investigations to explore new initiative utilisation and customer impacts (collaborating with Product Manager)
- Coaching the teams to evolve their values, practices and culture
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives within the teams
- Collaborating with one or more dependent teams that are contributing to a shared objective.
So, what are we looking for?
Business Analysis skills:
- Elicit and analyse requirements and business rules using techniques such as Problem/Hypothesis statements,epics/stories, systems modelling and user scenarios.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that customer needs and fact-based data outcomes are being considered and factored into solutions. In addition, the role could also involve extraction and analysis of data to support team initiatives and provide insights
- Proactively engage and collaborate with teams. In addition, the role involves providing clear progress updates against Objectives and Key Results at steering committee updates, including raising dependencies and key risks/issues with mitigations.
- Enable a high performing team through utilising Agile practices, facilitating workshops, planning and removing obstacles while instilling culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve team/SEEK objectives.
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager and liaise with stakeholders and other team/stream leaders to ensure there is cross collaboration between different focus areas of the business when required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99662. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com