|Posted||about 2 months ago|
An initial 6-month contract, Senior Business Analyst opportunity working at one of Australia's leading Financial Services organisations within an exciting Financial Crime project. Sanctions experience is highly desirable, however any exposure to Financial Crime initiatives is great.
- Lead the elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes to meet the needs of the Financial Crime Delivery portfolio
- Develop close working relationships with multiple stakeholder groups to ensure appropriate risk coverage and business benefits.
Seeking candidates with the following skill set:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Crime and Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and a natural ability to collaborate with program delivery and technology teams
- Proven experience in Agile delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2102-103060. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com