Our client based in Melbourne CBD provide innovative, competitive and flexible solutions for their clients every day and they genuinely love what they do.
As the Senior Business Analyst for their Revenue Enabler Program you will be responsible for optimising how leads are captured, managed and worked. The program will involve centralising leads into a single CRM, applying propensity logic and improving front line systems and tools to streamline the needs based assessment, lead capture and loading of new customers. Your skills in articulating business requirements and working with business stakeholders to increase conversion and enhance the customer and staff experience.
- Start ASAP
- Proven business analyst experience working within large enterprise organisations of significant size and complexity
- Experience working in waterfall environment with some use of agile (Wagile)
- Strong process development and mapping skills
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and communicate around change positively
- manage the RTM
- Experience of managing and documenting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at senior level
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering, and business analysis
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams highly desirable
This organisation has a great team culture you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals. They're truly committed to their staff.
It is an exciting time for our client and an even better time for you to get on board. If you wish to be considered for this role then Apply Now!