About the Company
A Queensland Government Department is currently undertaking several key projects and require an experienced Business Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis.
About the Role
* Work with business representatives and stakeholders to determine and quantify business benefits and associated business risks, compile baseline data and develop key performance indicators to facilitate robust project management and benefits realisation.
* Lead current state analysis activities, develop end to end mapping of business processes and practices, data analysis, collaboratively defining future state requirements, and undertaking options analysis.
* Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting business requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including, but not limited to facilitated stakeholder workshops, stakeholder meetings, desktop reviews, surveys, and document reviews.
* Develop project-related artefacts and tools to record the outcomes of research and analysis, and present findings and recommendations to the Project Board and Implementation Board for decision making using an evidence-based approach.
* Support and exchange knowledge with other project and implementation team members to contribute to the maintenance of high quality project deliverables.
* Work consultatively and collaboratively with project and implementation team members and key stakeholders to source information, data and insights to inform solutions generation and options analysis using a co-design approach.
- Strong Government background
- Worked in a similar role
- Immediately available
- AO6 Level
- Immediate Start
- Brisbane CBD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91187. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com