|Location||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company:
I am working with a Government client looking for a Senior Business Analyst. This is a contract opportunity based in Canberra, till end of June 2021, with a good potential to extend. The role requires the selected candidate to work from office based in ACT.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years full business analysis experience in a software development environment
- Health and Government Industry experience
- SDLC experience; Experience in AGILE project environments
- Capable of providing technical vision and drive to deliver innovative solutions.
- Software application - Client-Server/N-Tier development experience
- Awareness of a broad range of technologies and architectures including
- Web Services, HTML, XSLT
- CDA, FHIR, HL7, XML other messaging and telecommunications technologies
- MS Office, MS Project , MS Visio, JIRA, Confluence
- Broad experience as business analyst, including development of detailed business and functional requirements, requirements traceability, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis, and user journeys and solution evaluation.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication including report, briefing writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of MHR Product and understanding of the digital health sector
- Experience of facilitating collaborative work (e.g. workshops, brainstorming sessions).
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Australian Citizenship is a necessary condition of eligibility
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), ref no. JO-2009-101437. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com