Our client, a well-respected government agency, is currently seeking to engage a Senior Business Analyst on an initial short-term contract with the possibility of extension. This exciting opportunity will see you through until EOFY 2020. You will leave your mark on a high profile project work to replace a cloud-based systems. You will work closely with service owners across the department and report directly to the Project Manager.
About the Role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with organisational representatives to review current processes and requirements;
- Collaborate with stakeholders from other sections, units or teams to undertake analysis of solution functionality and technical requirements;
- Analyse and evaluate the existing requirements against other integrated portal solutions, document any issues and identify gaps;
- Efficient business processes - capabilities that automate administrative processes, offer digital convenience and provide new insights that can be extracted from the extensive data possessed by the Department;
- End User Experience - capabilities that provide an intuitive and personalised user experience of resources, information and services for all end users, whether they are a teacher, student, parent or guardian, or a member of staff;
- Apply and utilise business-modelling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision-making;
- Develop conceptual models of business and system processes utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end-to-end system and service mappings;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of business architecture framework, tool suite selection and design and methodology development; and
- Actively participate in the management of project expectations in a limited resource development environment with competing priorities.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Senior Business Analyst role or a role requiring business & system process analysis and improvement;
- Expertise in organisational process modelling using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN);
- Extensive process and data modelling skills;
- Excellent interviewing, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills; and
- Clear understanding of project management and system development methodologies;
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation;
- Experience in change management;
- Experience in recording process metrics;
- Consultation and communication with a diverse group of stakeholders including experience working with senior executive level stakeholders; and
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in quick, as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1000 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100173. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com