One of our well-respected government clients is now urgently seeking multiple Senior Business Analysts to work on an initial 3 month contract role with the possibility of 7 month extension! This is an exciting opportunity to take your career a notch up whilst leaving your mark on high profile government project work. You will undertake the identification, analysis and documentation of current state and complex Digital transformation; to ensure the delivery of valued integrated and effective business solutions to program / projects.
About the Role
You will undertake business analysis responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Produce Business Requirements Specifications as input to solution design and quality assurance.
- Produce Business Process Specifications as input to solution design and quality assurance.
- Capture and analyse 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business process models using approved methods and tools.
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations and workflow to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and systems.
- Develop business and software requirements specifications for IM/ICT projects, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, agencies and stakeholders, including the coordination of activities associated with achieving the project or team objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience performing business analysis activities within IM/ICT program/project(s), preferably in the health care industry.
- Experience in capturing and analysing 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business process models across large organisations, preferably using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Knowledge in, and an ability to provide sound advice and recommendations on, the application of appropriate business analysis techniques, methodologies and tools, preferably aligned with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Version 3.0 (BABOK).
- Proven effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a program/project environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relations ships with team members and stakeholders.
- A Business Analysis qualification such as ECBA, CCBA, or CBAP would be desirable.
- demonstrated experience in BPMN (v2.0), UML and Use Case development
- demonstrated experience relevant to BABOK v3
- Whilst not mandatory, a relevant qualification in Project Management and PRINCE2 project management methodology certification and Managing Success Programs (MSP) would be desirable.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in quick as this role is closing soon!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 / 07 3023 1000, or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2003-100018. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com