Our client, who is a well-respected government department, is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work on an exciting contract role. This role will see you through until EOFY 2020 with possibility of extension. You will work within a dedicated project team in the analysis, design, development and delivery of ICT solutions built to embed project management as a core organisational capability and improve the culture of project management within its Infrastructure Services portfoloio. This is an amazing opportunity to accelerate your career in a senior role whilst leaving your mark on high profile government project work.
About the role
The successful candidate will:
- Validate/refine relevant current and future state business processes
- Conduct workshops, requirements gathering, complete documentation and decision elicitation.
- Undertake Gap analysis between current state and future state
- Provide information to inform change impact assessment / process
- Verify test strategy and plan
- Support test strategy and planning
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven conceptual, business analysis and problem solving skills including the ability to gather interpret and document meaningful business and functional requirements for ICT initiatives Formal training or accreditation is preferred
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing complex organisational and business processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people.
- Ability to influence senior level customers through change management initiatives, ensuring that professional standards are maintained.
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Delivering results in a highly time-sensitive context
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation.
- Experience working within an infrastructure setting is desirable.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in today as this role is progressing quickly!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 / 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2003-100012. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com