Our client is a strong player in the financial services industry, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to be a part of their Privacy & Data Management team. You will be working closely with the Project Manager to assess and manange the response to APRA guide CPG 235 - Data Risk Management.
About the Role
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage workload and provide constant assessment of progress.
- Act as delegate for Project Manager as appropriate / required.
- Assist the team in identifying and managing risks and issues.
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability, according to specified timeframes
- Actively lead and or participate in project working group meetings to help manage priorities, progress and issues
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented SBA with a proven knowledge of CPG235. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest in continuous improvement.
- legal documents (preferably within a regulatory change context)
- Experience in Data Risk Management projects or knowledge of CPG 235
- Either experience with a Policy and Procedure updater such as Work Instruction writer, or excellent Microsoft Word skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99767. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com