Our client is an Australia's ASX listed company, based in Port Melbourne, requires a Senior Business Analyst with ERP implementation experience, you will work across a number of projects. Must be able to define and outline processes right down to operational procedures as well as strong interpersonal skills and be able to navigate through ambiguity.
Your skills in articulating business requirements and working with internal business stakeholders to translate these into appropriate business process or developments.
- Proven business analyst experience working within large enterprise organisations of significant size and complexity
- Waterfall environment with some use of agile (Wagile)
- Strong process development and mapping skills
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and communicate around change positively
- key skill managing the demand/incidences and the outsources
- Experience of managing requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at senior level
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering, and business analysis
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams highly desirable
This organisation has a great team culture you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals. They're truly committed to their staff.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90185. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com