You will be working as a Senior Business Analyst within a large data remediation program. You will be focused on the analysis of issues from multiple angles, including root cause, legal + compliance obligations and customer and regulatory implications.
- End-to-end remediation of complex events, which includes:
- Creating containment strategies to stop the issue;
- Analysing large volumes of data to determine impacts;
- Remediating customers and communicating to them regarding the error;
- Establishing changes to processes, systems and overall control environments to ensure errors do not reoccur.
- Liaise with multiple business areas, external organisations and stakeholders at all levels to achieve the above outcomes.
- Strong Business Analysis skills, particularly
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirements gathering
- Process mapping (AS IS/TO BE)
- Documentation of (BRD, process maps, etc)
- Stakeholder engagement (includes influencing and negotiation, able to chase people up to build a picture)
- Testing (against requirements)
- Experience working on projects with complex data, working with the data analysts, to look at customer and transactional data - to understand what has gone wrong and how do they fix it
- Conduct root-cause analysis, understand what went wrong and fix the process to stop the issues from happening again
- Communicate with the stakeholders and documenting internal controls
- Document data analysis, findings, solution proposals, process changes, etc.
- Demonstrate an advanced level of thinking, will require minimal direction, be able to manage their deliverables and think outside the box for solutions.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99634. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com