You will be working as a Senior Business Analyst & Privacy Specialist within a large program of work for our major financial client. This program will be focused improving oprtational resilience against information security threats
The successful candidate will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities.
- Knowledge of Australian Privacy Act and General Data Protection Regulation
- Working knowledge of Privacy Framework implementation in Financial environment
- Building Personal Information inventories and process-mapping the business to understand and document where data resides and assessing risks.
- Producing reports on the privacy program and maintaining the Record of Processing Activities
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage workload and provide constant assessment of progress.
- Identify and define problem statements and appropriate solutions to meet business needs/value
- Analyse and document business and functional "As Is" processes and requirements e.g. systems, data and processes, using standard business analysis methods and tools where appropriate
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability, according to specified timeframes
- Provide recommendations for future "To Be" business/system enhancement and process improvement or simplification
- Actively lead and or participate in project team meetings to help manage priorities, progress and issues
- Gather, organize and synthesize information to provide insights to project leads and stakeholders
- Work effectively as part of a Better Banking team to deliver desired business outcomes.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99683. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com