Our client is a major international financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives.
Currently, they require a number of Business Analysts to support them. These teams are currently looking for BA's with experience in financial services. Ideally they are looking for Business Analyst's who has knowledge and experience working on Security Projects.
Activities may include:
- Document as-is and to-be processes
- Develop business cases
- Analyse business processes
- Requirements facilitation and other analytical skills;
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to facilitate workshops;
- Process mapping, Data Migration, Agile ways of working
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies
- Experience gathering business requirements, articulation and validation, process mapping and policy/ procedural documentation
- Experience working on Security projects is a must
- Cloud background - highly desirable
- Experience developing business cases under agile methodology
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasker and strong ability to prioritise
- Ability to work with ambiguous legislation
- Experience in banking and financial services
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Melbourne CBD on an initial 6 month contract working on a major transformation program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90480. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com