|Posted||15 days ago|
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the business meets its objectives and goals, whilst providing guidance to fellow team members to ensure objectives are met across the project. This role is responsible for gathering and analysing requirements to understand the business problem and work with the business owner to determine the best business solutions that are aligned to business capabilities and business architecture from start-up phase to completion of the project. The key objectives of the Senior Business Analyst are to ensure the best business solution is delivered and outcomes are achieved for the business and customers whilst embracing company values.
This role of the Senior Business Analyst is also responsible for advocating best practice and coaching other analysts, to ensure company values are followed. They will focus on growing the expertise and knowledge of the Enterprise Change team through a cycle of continuous improvement and effective use of tools and processes.
- Support the business in identifying and quantifying opportunities and problems through intelligent analysis of the business environment; demonstrate a clear understanding of business drivers, benefits and costs, whilst considering CX and service/process design.
- Support the business in the transition and ongoing acceptance of new solutions to ensure that the value is extracted and realised.
- Anticipating and continually assessing risks and issues in terms of strategic business impacts and providing advice and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Managing complex relationships across divisions, applying excellent facilitation skills to ensure group dialogue is effective, and outcome-focused.
- Conduct detailed current state and future state business and process analysis to determine problems and opportunities, appropriate solutions and business and change impacts and risks. Represent business concepts using modelling and other visual facilitation tools and methods.
- Providing expert knowledge on best practice business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies to continually improve the Business Analysis practice.
- Plan, elicit, prioritise and manage business and stakeholder requirements using best practice techniques and work with Agile delivery teams to translate requirements into user stories and trace these relationships to ensure business needs are met.
- Coordinate and participate in the estimations process to generate estimates of initiative cost, Net Present Value (NPV) and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Conduct benefits analysis including the preparation and update of benefit maps, benefit realisation plans and benefit profiles.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure solutions are successfully implemented and meet business requirements.
- Prepare options analysis using techniques such as business model canvas, IDEO circles (feasibility, desirability and viability) etc.
- Grow the skills of other Business Analysts by coaching, mentoring, peer-reviewing and leading analysis activities.
- Provide status reporting on business analysis activities and deliverables as required.
- Proven track record to elicit stakeholder requirements and prepare analysis and visualisation models (e.g. - context models).
- Minimum of 5 years business analysis experience in a non-technical role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to break down complex problems and identify achievable recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing business change using formal project and change management methodologies.
- Advanced communication and stakeholder management capability with experience managing multiple stakeholders to influence outcomes of a complex nature.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead meetings and facilitate workshops to engage stakeholders and elicit outcomes for successful change.
- Proven organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage several activities within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated experience in design and improvement methodologies (e.g. HCD, Lean Six Sigma, Systems thinking)
- Knowledge of system development and test case development.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting interface specifications, data models and architecture diagrams.
- Formal qualifications in business analysis such as Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)®, Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)®.
- Experience working in the financial services, payroll and HRIS
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rell Werner on 0488 622 644, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103664. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com