|Posted||19 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is Largest provider of further education in Queensland i. Based in south side of Brisbane with fliexible working arrangment, this exciting position provides exposure to the Education sector in a friendly and dynamic team.
About the Role
- Lead the research, analysis, evaluation and provision of advice on business and/or solution requirements and assist in the implementation of recommendations / decisions as required to achieve the objectives
- Lead the research, analysis, evaluation and provision of advice on business and/or solution requirements and assist in the implementation of recommendations / decisions as required to refresh the current contact centre technology
- Take a lead role in the development of discussion papers, business cases, business requirements specifications, development of evaluation criteria and implementation of procedures that support the new solution
- Work closely with Buisness Leaders, SME and other project streams to define and refine future technologies and business processes, including the implications to associated hardware and software.
- Define and document current ('as-is') contact centre technology solutions and make recommendations to enable the preparation of a business case
- Work with client to establish and document ICT business and functional requirements
- Research, analyse, evaluate and advise on business and solution requirements and implement recommended actions required to achieve the objectives of the project
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shubhi Sharma on 07 3023 1069 or email at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102863. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com