|Posted||21 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are sourcing multiple Senior Architects for our Government client - these roles are contracts for up to 12 months (with possible extension), based in the Brisbane CBD. If you are an experienced Architects seeking Government experience - please read on!
Your New Role!
- Preparation of feasibility options,
- Preparation of PD drawings,
- Preparation of SD drawings,
- Consultancy design reviews.
- Provision of responses to RFIs.
- Liaising with social housing architect team members and the project PMs. Liaising with internal and external clients and undertaking meetings with key stakeholders such as HPO.
- Support role for the preparation of feasibility/ design option study and schematic design reports for government building projects.
- Support role for the provision of design review services auditing external consultancy designs.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- High level of team coordination skills.
- High level of experience with social housing building design guidelines. Competency in Autocad and or Revit for presentation drawings.
- Project design review and analysis skills.
- Experience with interpreting relevant statutory authority requirements
- Competitive hourly rates on offer
- Brisbane CBD location
- Government opportunities!
- Dedicated Recruitment Consutlant to guide you through the process
- Online timesheeting system and team support
Hourly rates vary dependent on experience however are highly competitive against market demands. You will be joining a large Government workforce and part of a high motivated team.
What are you waiting for? Applications are being received now!
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com