About the Role
- Perform system analysis, design, implement, enhance and support enterprise applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Provide technical leadership, advice, support and mentoring to other team members in Appian BPM suite technologies.
- Work with business client to prioritize business requirements, define and plan releases/sprints. Perform story point estimation and define acceptance criteria.
- Participates in conversion and documenting of business requirements to technical requirements.
- Test changes to user interface, application functionality and database access as required by the business client.
- Coordinate closely with other developers to ensure proper implementation of system specifications.
- Support data migration, loading and conversion between data stores.
- Prepare and maintain system, application and program level documentation as needed. Give iteration demos to the customer.
- Manage Appian application releases, analyse and fix defects. Participate in sprint retrospectives.
- Deliver high quality system support and maintenance through effective communications among all stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT systems development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design, implement, enhance and support of BPM based solutions with proven skills in the following technologies
- Appian 18.x, Appian 19.x, Appian 20.x
- JBoss, JDK 1.8, JDBC, WebSphere
- JIRA, Confluence
- UX design, SAML, OAuth Framework.
- Experience with System integration, Mobile application, Portal application and extended interface applications development using Appian suite.
- Appian Designer (or above) certification is must.
- Have worked on two or more Appian BPM implementations
- Strong problem solving and design skills Appian-specific BPM development
- Good understanding of Appian architecture, best practices and BPMN standards.
- Experience in Appian plug-in development, system integrations and production support in in-house and cloud hosted environments.
- Ability to convert the business Process requirements to Prototypes and screen flows for demonstration to business clients.
- Experience relational databases management systems, data modelling, database design, and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
- Degree in Information Technology majoring in Business Process Management (BPM) or related disciplines from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, DevOps methods (ie. Source Control and CI/CD)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 0409 614 218, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100353. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com