|Posted||17 days ago|
About the Company
Leading Australian Enterprise organisation who has heavily invested in their technology department putting their customers at the forefront.
About the Role
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Experience across the full software delivery life cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance)
- Agile software development and management methods and ability to excel within a fast-paced environment
- A solid technical background as an engineer within Android mobile development (Java, Kotlin)
- Experience working as an engineer within one or more backend technologies, RESTful JSON APIs and microservices
- Experience working with diverse teams from development, testing, security, architecture, infrastructure to business and management
- Opportunity to gain experience on a leading reputable Australian organisation
- Opportunity to learn and develop both personally and professionally
- Multiple opportunities for extension & cross into other area's of the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102745. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com