About the Role:
Work within an Agile project team to design, build and implement Android apps
- Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business and customer expectations
- Assist in design and implementation of development environment and tools (eg Continuous delivery pipeline) with a focus on test automation, build automation and deployment automation
- Assist in tool and framework selection
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and learning
- Perform code review and analysis
- Deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post implementation support.
Tertiary qualifications, computing industry/business qualifications or substantial equivalent experience in the information technology industry
- Experience in building and maintaining Android applications using Kotlin/Java
- Experience working with REST web services
- Experience writing Unit and UI Test Automation
- Experience with tools such as GIT/Bitbucket, AppCenter, TestFlight, Jenkins/Bamboo
- Strong UX design skills with a particular focus on native Android capabilities
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approaches to development
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to collaborate, delegate, facilitate, and negotiate as needed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A proactive and team oriented professional.
- Location: Sydney
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99333. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com