|Posted||about 1 month ago|
An iconic Melbourne company are looking to hire a Senior Android Developer to join their team of high performing developers.
You would be joining a top performing Agile team in one of Australia's largest organisations. They are looking for an Android Engineer to join them working on their native mobile apps. With over 9 million customers and 30,000 employees their apps are amazing to get experience working across.
The teams are cross functional and are led by passionate and innovative engineering managers, and the projects are exciting and will always have you interested and energised to do your best.
This is an initial 3 month requirement, however it is highly likely to extend beyond that.
Skills required for this position;
- Android / Kotlin / Java
- CI/CD processes
- 5+ years' experience working with Native Android
- Polyglot development experience desirable
- Experience with Accessibility
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside passionate, innovative, talented team, including people with skillsets outside of programing (UX Designers, BA's, Product Owners, Testers etc)
- In-house development programs and upskilling encouraged
- Work life balance/ flexible work arrangements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102567. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com