|Posted||26 days ago|
About the Company
Join a company that is at the forefront of the global technology scene. They are looking to grow out their Melbourne team and give you the chance to work on a brand new project.
About the Role
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you'll be responsible for building a new platform, pursuing continuous improvement in an Agile manner, honouring the company values of quality and collaboration. As a senior team member you'll evangelise DevOps practices and will take ownership of guiding and implementing the company's DevOps strategy, work involves Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Run capabilities as well as all things in relation to helping orchestrate the delivery pipeline for your technology colleagues you'll work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to automate processes . In conjunction with your technical ownership, you'll have the opportunity to progress to a leadership role and grow a high-performing team if desired.
This company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home until further notice. Going forward, you'll join colleagues 1 - 2 days a week in the offices. You'll collaborate with your team via Zoom and Teams (and other various tools) when working remotely*
- Experience in AWS and cloud-native architecture
- One or more AWS certifications
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies
- CI/CD Pipelines (end to end)
- Confluence, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Elastic Stack, Splunk, AppDynamics & ServiceNow
- Experience in supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly and continuous improvement environment
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Generous paid leave
- Volunteer leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training and certifications opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-2103-103378. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com