|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
Join a company that is at the forefront of the global technology scene. They are looking to grow out their Melbourne team and give you the chance to work on a brand new Greenfield project that will innovate their platform and benefit their customers.
About the Role
You will design and deliver RESTful APIs by building Microservices using Cloud technologies that will be used by different applications in order to improve the customer's experience
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (DynamoDB, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch), AWS certification preferable
- Experience with Kafka
- Strong working knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Understanding of API gateways such as Kong
- Quality first mind-set for writing code using techniques such as TDD and BDD, excellent debugging skills
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, CI/CD pipeline, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Hystrix Circuit Breakers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Generous paid leave
- Volunteer leave
- Bonus payment
- Working on a brand new Greenfield project
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing traning and certifications opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-2102-103034. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com