Permanent, Full time Position- Agile Business Analyst
Some of the agile capabilities and BA terminologies that will be present on your CV have been listed below. The important, underlying skillset for this role is the person (you!), your ability to build and foster relationships within the team, wider business and partners / vendors.
We are looking for the words, phrases and how you worked in an agile way, rather than just having the word Agile replicated multiple times on a CV.
- Assist in developing product roadmaps
- Ensure Non Functional Requirements are identified and agreed
- Create and refine product backlogs and assist product owners to determine priorities
- Experience of working in agile teams using KANBAN and SCRUM delivery process frameworks
- Ability to agree effective acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owner
- Comfortable in facilitating Product Backlog Refinement sessions, demos and retrospectives, workshops
- Offer peer-peer support
- Value Stream Mapping Experience
- Experience writing User Stories
- Lead by example - Experienced / senior or lead / Scrum master
- Experience modelling the capabilities / Journey of an organisation
- Capturing Data and BPM
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Create business process diagrams using standardised notation in Microsoft Visio or similar packages
- Customer experience & HCD
- Customer Finance / Billing systems experience is desirable (Orion / Gentrack etc.)
- Senior Stakeholder engagement at C Level and GM is something you will feel comfortable with.
- Engage and communicate with the various business streams, stakeholders
- Document policies & procedures.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). When submitting your CV for consideration, please read the above description and make sure to list where and how the skills were used.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100157. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com