|Posted||23 days ago|
Initial 6 month contract for an experienced Senior Product Business Analyst focusing on BPM and RPA. Agile ways of working facilitation workshops and Lean Six Sigma Story Mapping & User Stories
A focus of Integration and RPA ( UiPath or Appian or similar). Robotic Process Automation
Senior Business Analyst with an understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. You will have experience of working in an agile environment (Product Backlogs, Sprints epics, iterative sprints, story mapping, user stories, Lean start up product management etc.).
Ability to engage with stakeholders at different levels and elicit requirements and then document policy's & procedures.
- Large scale data migration and target mapping of data validation
- Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Hands on BA with exceptional documentation skills
- Strong understanding and experience as a traditional Business Analyst.
- Senior Stakeholder engagement at C Level and GM is something you will feel comfortable with.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, user case, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Engage and communicate with the various business streams, stakeholders
- Document the requirements using functional requirements and user story techniques
- Participate in all aspects of project delivery within an Agile project team, including daily scrums.
- Understanding of Regulatory & Compliance programs
- Ability to create business process diagrams using standardised notation in Microsoft Visio or similar package
- Flexible and adaptive workstyle - Team player in a small delivery squad
- Jira / Confluence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx) quoting ref no. JO-2103-103553.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com