About the Company
- A State Government Authority organisation.
About the Role
- Working with business partners to capture requirements and business needs.
- Understanding and translating business needs into data models, reports and dashboards supporting long-term, flexible business intelligence products.
- Conducting analysis and developing products to enable evidence based insights to address the requirements/needs.
- Partnering with data owners to understand the data capture processes and design validation reports to improve owner's data quality processes
- Managing ongoing relationships with business partners to drive continuous improvement of source data.
- Assisting in driving the continual improvement of reporting methods modelling, scenario testing and validation of corporate initiatives.
- Providing support to the Team Leader - Business Analytics as required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Skills in SQL data extraction and manipulation (Creating Stored Procedures & Views)
- Demonstrated experience with DAX / Power Query for Power Pivot & Power BI
- Demonstrated experience in creating tabular data models in Power BI & Power Pivot
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels up to and including Executive Management and various Government authorities.
- Attention to detail and a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Vic Country lifestyle in the thriving regional city of Ballarat.
- Permanent role.
- Salary: $106k + Super.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Goodes on 03 9929 9531, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90927. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com