|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company:
My client is an iconic company with a long established history in Australia. The company are growing their global security footprint and the role will work across a number of areas to include IT and OT security programs.
- Design a significant program of global security initiatives across IT and OT.
- Ensure the solutions designed and deployed in the Cyber Program deliver the goals of the roadmap cognisant of the business needs and constraints of individual operating units
- Ensure thorough architecture documentation is captured to support knowledge management and as in input into the broader Enterprise Architecture.
- Effective information security procedures and controls are in place across the global sites.
- Effective global security reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Provides consulting support to architects within the program to ensure the solution delivered is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Consults with other projects to ensure solution alignment and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical or infrastructure architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or cloud development
- Demonstrated experience in Senior Architecture roles in large/complex delivery projects or programs.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms and processing environments
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2101-102417. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com