We are searching for a Security Consultant/ Engineer to join an Australian iconic Telecommunications brand and provide security expertise to their government clients.
Your duties will include:
- Conduct compliance activities to maintain ISM security accreditation.
- Review event logs for controls such as Identity and Access Management systems.
- Review and update security documentation including security policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on information security standards.
- Support continuous improvement; identify opportunities to enhance efficiency with conducting compliance activities.
The successful person will be skilled;
- A passion for information security and general understanding of the evolving threat environment
- Practical experience developing or supporting security controls in an organisation within one or more security domains (e.g. IDAM, network security, threat and vulnerability management, software security, cryptography, security monitoring & response, penetration testing.)
- Demonstrable risk and compliance skills, including experience with the Australian Gov't Information Security Manual (ISM) or other industry standards.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate with different support teams
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Audit and compliance skills is a MUST
- General understanding of evolving cyber threats is a MUST
- Must hold (or have the ability to attain) an Australian government security clearance - Must be an Australian Citizen.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90266. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com