|Posted||22 days ago|
We currently have multiple roles for security engineers to join one of the leading global organisation and a true industry leader. In this role you will be responsible for conducting system engineering analysis, technical studies, design tasks and support activities to provide a solution.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Support security related engineering tasks dedicated to deliver project or work-package outcomes:
- The derivation and analysis of system, subsystem and product requirements;
- The analysis of applicable standards and their application into the system design;
- The system design of solution elements for critical infrastructure projects;
- System engineering activities in relation to the functional, allocated and product baselines as directed by the system engineering manager;
- The production of engineering reports, specifications and design documents;
- The verification that architected solutions are compliant with the design and against established requirements;
- The development and configuration of engineering artefacts into appropriate collaborative tools
- The presentation and demonstration of solutions.
- Keep abreast of technology developments and provide evaluation and recommendation on technology selection and possibly on R&D activities;
- Support the development of appropriate documentation to enable the accreditation and certification of solutions (e.g. SSS with traceability to ISM statement of applicability, compliance with design evidence);
- Work with other project staff to scope system engineering tasks (scope of work, schedule, level of efforts);
- Attend and participate in technical meetings (both internal and external).
As these roles require NV1 security clearance we are only accepting applications from Australian Citizens or permanent residents.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Vibhore Misra firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100625. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com