|Posted||23 days ago|
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you want an organisation where you are heard? Where your opinion is valued? Where you work collaboratively as a team? Where your part of the solution? Where you are invested in to develop? Well, look no further.
This amazing organisation located in Melbourne's beautiful CBD is expanding rapidly due to continued business success and growth. With a dedicated team of technical specialists, you will have all the required resources at your fingertips.
Working within the exceptional Security team, you will have the opportunity to help develop, upgrade and deliver a range of solutions and frameworks to assist in the solutions for tracking vulnerabilities for the protection or the organisations Systems, data and Networks.
We are looking for people who can show the following technical experience:-
- Penetration Testing- Applications
- Firewall/web applications administration
- SIEM (Splunk)
- Windows Server and AD
- IIS (certificate management, Websites)
- Networking (routing DNS, DHCP)
- Powershell Scripting
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux servers.
- Access Management systems
You will thrive working in environments where:
- You are part of a team
- You collaborate
- You contribute solutions and stratagise with your team and colleagues where all are heard.
- You want to develop and learn.
- Challenges excite you
- Having the ability to work autonomously and make decisions drives you.
- You respect your colleagues and enjoy their company.
- You actually LOVE going to work.
If this sounds like you, please send your confidential CV by clicking the apply button. All applications will be responded to.