Due to continuous growth our client, a leading multinational organisation is currently looking for an experienced security Architect with experience working on large scale complex projects.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Develop the high level architecture and contribute to the design of the preliminary and detailed design of the solution
- Act as the technical coordinator during design, integration, verification and validation phases of the
- Ensure coordination with multiple teams to ensure that the system functions operate within the resources allocated and within the scope
- Conduct security related tasks including:
- The analysis of formal system requirements
- The production and verification of engineering reports, specifications and design documents artefacts relating to Security Information and Event Management against established requirements.
- Support the risk analyst in development of threat mitigations and countermeasures
- Develop documentation to enable the accreditation and certification of solutions.
- Work with other project staff to develop cost and schedule estimates.
- Attend and participate in regular team and project meetings.
- Attend and participate in technical reviews (both internal and external).
We are only accepting Applications from Australian citizens or PR as this role requires NV1 security clearance.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Vibhore Misra email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100627. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com