|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
About the Role
As a Security & Technology Control Officer, you will be responsible for the implementation and verification of our client's policies, procedures and maintenance of all security and export control measures.
Your key challenge will be to establish and enforce a robust framework that guarantees ongoing compliance with the program security and technology control requirements across our client's multiple entities and customers.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring contractual, legal, regulatory and internal compliance and governance relating to security and technology control.
- Coordination of the annual security risks assessments.
- Coordinate and manage protective security measures for the protection of project assets, including project documentation, security cleared personnel and other assets.
- Maintain a current database of security cleared personnel for the project.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for security, classification and export control enquiries, providing advice and guidance on relevant regulations and procedures.
- Initiate the process for project personnel to gain and maintain the appropriate security clearance.
- Produce, maintain and distribute a Project Security Plan, Technology Control Plan and Security Policy Plan documents.
- Actively promote a culture of proactive security reporting and awareness, reporting any security related breaches to relevant stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in a similar role supporting or managing security and technology control compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of security and technology control requirements within a Defence and international environment as it relates to project activities including engineering, supply chain practices, security arrangements and IT systems.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills including the ability to withstand pressures at all levels when processes are not being adhered to.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking or supporting security investigations and audits.
- Sound commercial and regulatory knowledge and experience with the ability to critically interpret legislation and regulations.
- A strategic mindset, good attention to detail and an analytical approach in identifying and solving problems.
- Demonstrated communication and leadership skills with a proven ability to work as part of a team and establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels and across the business.
This is an initial 12 months contract with potential to extend every 12 months for a minimum of 3 years for a niche classified domain based in Melbourne CBD.
*** Please note whilst the client has a preference to hire a resource on a part-time basis (22 hours per week), full time contractors will be considered and are strongly encouraged to apply.***
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2102-103007. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com