About the Role:
- Manage and maintain gateway security services including departmental firewalls, antivirus, internet and email proxy services and content filtering, intrusion prevention system, and environment.
- Conduct security risk assessments to identify internal and external threats and develop processes to address these.
- Provide advice to internal and external clients on security issues.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and implementation of ICT security policies and practices.
- Promote security awareness in line with industry best practice and departmental policies.
- Support the Manager in the development and review of business proposals and projects from an operational security perspective.
- Conduct gap analyses of security and implement strategies to address any areas of concern identified.
- Must have experience in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of network security
- Experience in security architecture design and implementation
- Strong understanding of Information security risk and vulnerability management
- You are required to have analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks
- As an IT security professional, you must have or can quickly acquire knowledge of the following technologies: Firewall / IPS configuration and management -Checkpoint, Cisco ASA
- Email and Web content filter configuration and management
- Public Key Infrastructure management -Microsoft Certificate Services Managed PKI systems and third-party trusted CA
- Configuration and management of Application Delivery Controllers - F5 LTM, APM, ASM
- Anti-Virus configuration and management
- Management of VPN and Remote Access Systems - Microsoft Direct Access
- Should be skilled in security analysis, defenses and countermeasures at each stage of the software development cycle to develop robust and reliable software. Additionally, you should be able to identify and resolve any gaps in security during software implementation.
- You must be aware of evolving security measures and controls and have the ability to implement these in organisations.
- Good team skills to contribute to the development of security solutions in collaboration with other information security professionals
- Communication skills are required to ensure effective coordination within the team and across other stakeholders
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99273. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com