|Posted||about 1 month ago|
As a Scrum Master (SM) you will be in an inward facing leadership role for this division. As the Scrum Master you will be working closely with a newly developed team to ensure that activities are aligned to the strategic plans.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the delivery outcomes from the team including working with the team to manage the delivery process, ranging from internal squads to more distributed project integration squads involving partners. You will be outcome and people focused, as well as being a collaborative agile leader who thrives at working at pace to ensure you get the best outcomes for your team, project and the wider environment.
- Ensure adequate agile rituals i.e. feature elaboration / estimation, daily stand ups, release planning, Iteration planning meeting, retrospective, showcase, team temp, team meetings etc are organised as per squad/team requirements
- Principal impediment remover
- Process Owner defining ways of working across and within teams
- Iteration management - ensuring that the development tasks are on schedule and are included and prioritised correctly for each release and iteration.
- Reporting and escalating project status, risks and issues up the leadership chain
- Ensure product/project backlogs are up to date and prioritised
- Protects team from outside distractions.
- Work on creating an Agile framework for adaption by projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101790. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com