|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson assist a range of clients in providing end to end tailored recruitment services. These services range from short-listing, talent mapping, panel attendance and reference checking. As part of our ongoing talent pool, we are on the look out to speak with experienced Scribes! If you are a reliable and experienced scribe looking for your next opportunity please see below,
About the Role
- Attending panel interviews assisting in co-ordination and facilitation
- Act as an independent Scribe to take interview notes to product selection and comparative reports
- Take minutes during debriefs and discussions
- Assist in reference checking and completing reference report
- Previous Scribing experience is essential (Government experience ideal)
- Previous HR or high level Executive Officer experience
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and time frames
- Ability to engage and work with high level stakeholders
- Superb written communication skills are essential
- Highly competitive hourly rate + super
- A variety of assignments and clients
- True flexible working arrangements!
Please note - shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide a sample selection report.
If you are an experienced and reliable scribe looking for an opportunity to network with key stakeholders within the public sector, apply today!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like more information please email QLDGov_Corp@Davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102243. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com