|Posted||about 2 months ago|
As an experienced, personable Scheduler you will be working on a large program of work, to develop, track, and maintain detailed schedules using Microsoft Project Professional and Project Online. You will be responsible in providing direction and task allocation to Project Managers as well as assisting in the schedule analysis to manage dependencies, risks, issues, and opportunities through effective tracking.
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience with:
- Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft Project Online and the PWA environment.
- Developing and maintaining multiple delivery schedules
- Demonstrated experience of schedule planning and analysis techniques (e.g. critical path / chain analysis)
- Experience with various SDLC within an Agile environment
- Experience user of the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio.
- Experience with document management and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, MS Teams.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102182. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com