Our client a leading Australian Utility provider has the need for a SAP Test Manager for an initial 6 month contract. The Test Manager will be responsible for providing Test Leadership to this large SAP program of work.
- Program level accountability for the successful testing of the changed solution prior to go live.
- Scope, plan and proactively coordinate static, system, systems integration, performance, penetration, security, accessibility, user, business continuity and disaster recovery testing to meet planned quality gates and milestones.
- Create and execute the Test Strategy
- Manage and influence Stakeholders and Vendors to ensure they commit to the planned testing principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Actively contribute to the program as a senior member of the Program Management Leadership Team
- Define program Test Environment Requirements for the Test Environment team
- Analyse requirements and assess risk to size the testing effort
- Manage the Program Test Team Financials
- Obtain Management support for testing time, resources and budget
- Arrange hardware, software, data, security, and processing requirements to support the testing effort / schedule
- Document, implement, monitor and enforce testing principles and practices as defined in the agreed testing strategy and frameworks
- Ensure appropriate review and prioritisation of tests and test scenarios.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in the implementation of SAP S/4Hana.
- Experienced in the implementation of SAP Ariba.
- Experienced in the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors
- Experienced in Testing Cloud based SaaS Products and Cloud Hosted solutions
- Experienced as a Program Test Manager who has managing multiple work streams for a project across multiple applications
- Governing Vendor test activities to ensure quality outcomes and have experience
- Proven ability to manage large ''end to end'' testing phases
- Experience managing Defect Triage activities for the program
- Financial management and reporting
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90403. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com