Davidson is excited to present a brand-new SAP Solutions Architect opportunity with our well-respected government client. The initial contract will see you through until 30 September 2020 with the possibility of extensive. You will work on the architecture and design of complex SAP solutions across finance/supply chain modules. This is an excellent opportunity to leave your mark on high profile government project work.
About the Role
The role of the SAP Solution Architect is to provide expert advice and content knowledge in regard to the continual provision of leadership on architecture and related initiatives.
The SAP Solution Architect will provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
An ideal candidate would have:
- Proven experience in SAP solutions including delivering complex SAP based solutions across a broad range of SAP finance/supply chain modules including experience in the Queensland Government
- An understanding of ERP related initiatives, technologies and terminologies including General Ledger Accounting, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Management Accounting and Budgeting, Asset Management, Real Estate, Inventory Management, Operational Procurement, and Extended Warehouse Management.
- Ability to translate complex SAP technical and solution concepts to achieve business outcomes
- Demonstrated extensive Architectural experience, including coaching and mentoring of other architects, and ability to work across teams to manage an integrated systems solution
- Extensive client service skills including working to deadlines and service level time lines
- Ability to lead, manage, and supervise team leaders in supervising and assisting other team members to deliver effective services to clients
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult and negotiate with stakeholders on complex and strategic issues, build effective client and stakeholder relationships in an environment of change and client service delivery.
- Experience and track record from highly integrated ERP environments as part of large scale ERP transformations
- Expert knowledge and experience designing integration strategies and solution architecture.
- Proven experience in Solution Integration Design
- Experience designing and presenting solution artefacts
- Good knowledge of current technical industry trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business implementations―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 7 to 10 years' experience in such roles.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in quick today as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086, or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2004-100185. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com