|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Davidson is excited to present an excellent SAP HR Functional Expert contract opportunity with one of our well respected government clients. This contract will see you through until July this year while leaving your mark on a critical program of work. You will provide expert advice in relation to SAP HR core modules and work closely with the business in the testing and implementation of the latest sync packs for an existing SAP system solution.
About the Role
- Assist and train SAP HR Functional Experts and business analysts in analysing and providing effective solutions to complex system problems
- Provide strategic and expert advice to management on application and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management;
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements;
- Complete system design, specification, configuration, unit testing and maintenance of solutions
- Consult with and provide expert advice to the business owners in relation to ongoing enhancement and development of the corporate system applications;
- Manage system updates and upgrades (Sync/Enhancement packs), including the development of functional specifications and other solution documentation, and business cases for system maintenance and enhancements;
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience with emerging HR technologies (for example: ESS/MSS)
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and previous experience (particularly Government experience) in configuration of SAP HR;
- Demonstrate extensive functional knowledge of SAP PA/PD/OM and Payroll modules in ECC6
- Strong experience and knowledge in support and implementation of Sync Packs/ Support Packs
- Strong configuration across the whole of SAP HR core modules in order to fix relevant problems as they arise
- Ability to perform and document testing for notes during impact assessment
- Ability to workshop with SIT and UAT groups to socialise impact assessment findings as required
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Shubhi.Sharma@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102735. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com