|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Role
The HANA modeller would form part of a new project team. This project is focused on building a large volume of replacement data models that currently exist in HANA 1.0 to HANA 2.0 as the legacy system is scheduled to be decommissioned.
The SAP HANA Data Modeller is required to:
- Design and deploy underlying HANA 2.0 models to support software deployment.
- Design and deploy business semantic data models to support the deployment of SAP Analytics Cloud and/or SAP Business Integrity Screening software.
- Develop database views, cubes, and complete data modelling requirements.
- Provide knowledge transfer, mentoring and support to analysts on best practice processes for building efficient HANA models.
- Work with project leads, users, and business analysts to define technical specifications and prepare technical documentation.
- Participate in testing that includes integration testing, performance testing, and security testing.
- Provide a high level of service to stakeholders, presenting professional and accurate outputs to agreed requirements within agreed timeframes.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Deep understanding of SAP HANA in-memory technology, columnar database, and innovations.
- Minimum of five years' experience modelling in SAP HANA platform, including minimum of one year's experience modelling in SAP HANA 2.0.
- Expert in building performance efficient complex data models on SAP using a variety of non-SAP data sources.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and architecture of end to end analytics solutions comprising of ETL, HANA, and reporting components.
- Hands on experience with calculation views, HANA SQL, security using analytical privileges.
Highly Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience building models in SAP Analytics Cloud including predictive and search to insight components.
- Experience building models in SAP Business Integrity Screening (formerly known as Assurance and Compliance Software).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101291. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com