About the Role
The role of the SAP Fiori User Experience (UX) Expert is to provide direction, advice and content knowledge of the solution to ensure the design is completed to meet service delivery and project activities.
The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the Queensland public service values, to which the client is aligned.
Within that context, the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Design and prototype SAP Fiori apps and SAP Fiori Launchpad in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Train/Educate users of SAP Fiori UX in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document the design, functional specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with recognised Departmental and Government accounting and human resource policies.
- Work with internal user groups to understand business and user requirements, derived suitable UI design and develop scalable and robust solutions.
- Actively drive UX design improvements during the concept and design process and ensure the appropriate security, data protection and accessibility considerations are addressed. .
- Assist in establishing UX metric and monitoring processes to ensure the user experience has been improved.
- Implement updates and upgrades of the SAP system, write functional specifications for ABAP programming and document user requirements.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements.
- Other duties as directed.
- Organisational Duties as follows:
- Contribute to the effective management of the Division by adhering to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001) and public administration policies (related to Freedom of Information, Judicial Review etc).
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information of the client is managed in accordance with Departmental Information Security policy and Standards; in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity.
An 'ideal candidate' would have
- Proven experience in SAP Fiori UX
- Proven experience in SAP Design Thinking
- Ability to provide advice, guidance and design around best practices for Fiori and UX practices.
- Skills should include experience in formulation, documenting and implementing design, functional and technical specifications, including:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration, and service oriented architecture and UX
- Good knowledge of Fiori standards and current UX trends and tools
- Skills in the following areas would also be highly regarded:
- Develop and review UX design guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of on premises SAP solutions as well as S4HANA solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer to team members to enable on-going support of the SAP Fiori solutions.
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business implementations―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in such roles.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89953. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com