|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present a brand new SAP Functional Expert contract opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. This role will see you through until August 2021 with the possibility of extension. If your contract is finishing up or you are in between contracts and looking for a short-term gig, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
You being an SAP Expert will ensure that client's integrated solution is properly designed, configured, developed, documented, implemented, maintained and reviewed, in order to provide ongoing best practice and quality service to clients
As the SAP Finance Functional Expert your role and responsibilities will include:l:
- Complete system design, specification, configuration, unit testing, and maintenance of solutions supported by QSS and associated documentation in compliance with relevant standards
- Provide strategic and expert advice to management on application and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of SAP ERP solutions, particularly in the SAP module areas of Finance, Controlling, and Banking.
- Extensive experience in designing, configuring, and supporting SAP solutions.
- High-level Knowledge of the integration aspect of SAP modules, including the ability to develop high-quality system specifications, configuration documentation, and testing scenarios.
- Understand the work environment and contribute to the development of plans, strategies, and team goals related to SAP Finance systems. Identifies and resolves issues and problems related to SAP Finance systems that may impact Agencies.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103727. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com