We are in search of a SAP ABAP/ PI Developer for one of our large complex enterprise clients in Brisbane.
This is a permanent role based in Darra, Western Suburbs of Brisbane.
As a ABAP/PI Developer, you will:
- Conduct SAP ECC and PI/PO administration including system monitoring and programming performance fine-tuning, ensuring response times are within acceptable parameters, fault/error detection and reporting.
- Provide issue resolution to Help Desk calls
- Complete technical development in ABAP, PI/
- PO and Java languages within budget and timeframes
- Comply with change control procedures to ensure a stable and reliable SAP technical landscape
- Proactively analyse programming and interface requirements
- Develop solutions for support requests and complex business scenarios
- Prioritise and execute work according to change control processes and priority ratings
- Maintain relevant documentation including technical designs
You will support development of SAP through ABAP and system interfaces using PI/PO, EDI, APIs and other middleware adapters.
Your days will be varied as you work through support & change requests as well as working on projects.
There is a strong pipeline of project work that will challenge your technical skills as well as complex problems to solve.
Career Advancement Opportunities
Work life balance
Annual bonus schemes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90589. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com