|Posted||10 days ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a permanent position within an Australian owned and operated energy retailer. This company pioneers as Australia's largest generator of renewable energy focusing on a greener future! Join a fun team with strong commitment to customer service and an even stronger commitment to their employees.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst who is a Salesforce wizard to join this amazing organisation to manage and enhance existing CRM applications with a strong customer experience focus across digital and guided channels.
On a daily basis your duties will include:
- Working within the delivery team to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements.
- Understanding and reviewing business requirements and translate these into technical requirements that align with the CRM functionality.
Ensure technical requirements are addressed to improve speed to delivery and easily maintain the platforms.
- Document and demonstrate new features in the systems and software.
- Develop and provide training materials in conjunction with the Change team.
You will need to be able to show the following commercial experience:
- Solid Experience in a Business Analyst Role.
- Experience with Salesforce focused e projects (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft) and/or Cloud Telephony technology (Genesys, New Voice Media, Amazon Connect)
- Exposure working with websites/portals, APIs/ Integrations, Data-Lake platform concepts
- Delivery of CRM projects in a complex environment.
- Agile Delivery experience
- Tertiary qualifications or appropriate professional experience
- Exceptional communication skills
If this sounds like you, then please don't hesitate, click the apply button to forward your latest confidential CV. All applicants will be contacted.